stole my star
[html]
Word Count :: 000 || Points: 0 Ooc text here

Itzal glanced at the male as he muttered a warning to Itzal. Itzal managed not the laugh and instead show the male a cool, smug smile. Then he returned his gaze to the female watching as she imitated his arm and wrist motions. She picked up on what he meant fast which pleased Itzal. He could have patience if he really tried but usually he liked fast learners over slow ones. Itzal watched the knife fly towards a tree. He also watched the pleased look on the girl's face as she skipped over to retrieve the knife. He smiled as well, nodding his head, "Impressive. You pick up on things fast." He said, ignoring the male as he approved Elody's work.

Itzal went and retrieved his own knife, having to work it out of the wood a little bit. Then he put it pack in his pouch and leaned against the tree. "Anathema, a pack near here. I've lived there on and off. Actually just got back into Nova Scotia recently. When I was here before I started out in Inferni but things didn't work out for me there." He shrugged and grinned at the female, "I find Anathema much more likable." He said with a smile.

He pushed off the tree and walked a few feet from it before stopping to think. Itzal had a talent for knives. He could teach the female many things but that just depend on what she wanted to learn. And of course Itzal couldn't pass up an opportunity to flirt with the female. "I could teach you lots of things I suppose. Just depends what you want to learn," He said, a smirk spreading across his face before he continued, "Knife wise, I can teach you what I know. Do you have any knives other than your throwing knives? And if so, what do you want to learn to do?" He asked, thinking about what things he could show her with his limited supply. He had plenty of throwing knives but was in dire need of some new weaponry. He made a mental note to go looking for more stuff some time soon.

<style>
.GR2_Rio p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Rio b {font-family:verdana; color:#656877; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Rio {background-color:#0b090c; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#d1ccd0; line-height:12px; width:414px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/vg24v4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:440px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Rio .ooc {text-align:Left; font-family:verdana; color:#dccab6; font-size:9px; border-bottom:1px double #656877; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
</style>
Code by Kitty !
[/html]

Messages In This Thread