Hit Me With Your Best Shot
[html]

rawrarar

Itzal chuckled when she asked if his leg was okay then he shrugged. "Honestly? I don't know myself. I had a friend of mine wrap it up a little bit after it happened. I don't have that must medical knowledge. All I know is that it hurts like hell." He said with a smile. He sat down diagonally from Ayasha so she wouldn't have to look up at him. He met her eyes and smiled when she mentioned having a mate. "Sounds to me like he is a very smart man then." Itzal said before moving his eyes to look around the common room. His eyes slid over some strangers to him before moving back to Ayasha. She was a mother as well. Itzal could say he was somewhat surprised, since he wouldn't have guessed out right that she was a mother but now thinking about it, he could see it. "Your kid's must be very lucky. They have a caring mother and they at least one of them is going to be very pretty." He said. He assumed that she was a caring mother if she was going to have a second kid. And she was only repeating back to her what she had said about her own daughter.

Itzal wondered for the first time if maybe the female wasn't at all interested. But that didn't make sense. Itzal always got some form of interest back. Even if it was light flirting and nothing more, females who were attracted to males always some him some kind of interest. He had meant lesbian females who weren't attracted to him and that was fine with him. If he wasn't their cup of tea then he could handle that. But to think this female felt nothing for him, not even the need to flirt even a tiny bit, wasn't something he was willing to accept. No, she must just take a lot to get to flirt. After a few minutes conversation Itzal was sure that she would return his kindness. "So, what do you think of Naniko and Alaki's departure?" He asked, trying to use to latest big news to get her to talk to him more willingly.

<style>
.spiderit {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; background-image:url(http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/6/86912222.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 150px 0px; border-bottom:0px solid #000000;width:400px;}
.spiderit .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; }
.spiderit .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.spiderit .oc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.spiderit p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.spiderit b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread