[J]Break the walk
[html]
304- Sounds good to me. Feel free to PP them getting to the borders.

He agreed to her idea and started to follow. Finally. She led him on towards the borders, towards safety. As they walked, he questioned the death of what would've been his grandchildren. She sighed. "Stillborns. Three of them. She had a false pregnancy prior to that, so it must've been too much for her. All I can think is that she panicked and fled." She rolled her shoulders as she walked along, keeping pace beside him.

She thought about the young alphess, how hard it must've been for her. She'd felt the pain and loss of losing a first litter, with Luke and Haiden. She'd wanted to run away, to leave it all behind. It was the trouble in the pack that kept her there. With relative peace in New Dawn, she must've seen nothing there to hold her back, nothing to distract her. Nothing in the world could cure the pain of losing a child, none-less three.

Sky knew that first-hand. "I joined New Dawn a few months ago. When my children were born, my daughter was born blind. I left d'Arte to look for a cure... but when I came back, Skye chased me off." She murmured, as if to explain why she wasn't in the south anymore. "New Dawn welcomed me and two of my pups with open arms. Taliesin has my second son, Myrddin, in d'Arte still." She wouldn't go into detail about the tension between her and the Rhiannon man, or how her own son, Myrddin, hated her. There was too much to talk about and too little time. "I have a medical hut in the territory. If you're not comfortable with staying in the den, you could stay there. At least until we find Titania. I'm sure Zalen won't mind- he'd do anything to find her."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread