[M] Nothin' but wind through the trees...
[html]

out of character here

Although her cracked ribs still caused her a pretty large amount of pain, the drugs she had been iven were working wonders. They would usually bug her when she breathed or made even the slightest of movements but now they only hurt when she laughed or made big motion, like when she sat down or stood up. Those were the worst types. Sidra giggled silently, trying to keep it to a minimum so she didn't injure herself further. Yes, yes. I'm fine. For now. Obviously by the way Adelle was acting news of what had happened to Sidra had gotten out. It wasn't what she would have wanted, but she was part of a pack now and she was family. Adelle joked lightly causing the hybrid to push back a laugh, instead she smiled brightly placing a hand on the girl's shoulder. Guess it is. You're already a fighter and now you wish to be stealthy? You're going to become a ninja of sorts. Of course, Sidra had been flying high and wasn't aware of half the things going on around her. But, she'd give her friend the credit so she didn't find out what she was hiding. Why was she hiding it anyways? Probably because of Isa. Oh, she'd be given hell if she knew Sidra had introduced Adelle to yet another foreign substance. It really wasn't that bad.

The hug was accepted warmly, the woman lay her head on her friend's shoulder. For a moment, she became weak, the emotions falling through threatening to be exposed. But by the time she pulled away there was a smile on her face yet again. Sidra would do whatever it took for her warrior friend to not see what Aro had seen of her. That sounds great. I was actually hoping someone would come. There isn't anyone better than you to sit and talk with. Sidra looked away shyly. Yes, the man had been occupying most of her time. She couldn't help a thoughtful smile. They hadn't been seeing each other long but already they'd been through a lot and gotten through it all. Yes. Aro has been....a pleasure since I've joined Casa. Well that was an understatement. Oh how she wanted to gush about the man and how great he had been to her, aside from the two pregnancies, but one was in the past and the other was set for discussion at a later date. She loved him so much it almost hurt.

<style type="text/css">
.moocow-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#fdfcfa; text-shadow:#3e2a4d 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.moocow-fb .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.moocow-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #fdfcfa; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.moocow-fb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.moocow-fb {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#754f92; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/vIJsl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #3e2a4d; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e2a4d; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread