[M] My body is a wonderland.
[html]

Out of character

Word Count → 000

His mouth watered, his body hungry to fill her with himself. His eyes watched her and for the first time he was completely weak for her. He felt like he would do anything to be able to fill her. He hated it, but he wouldn't fight it. Her growls just as hungry making him feel like he wasn't the only one being weak right now. Perhaps they both were as weak for one another? Aro just didn't like the idea of being controlled by a woman. He wanted to be the one calling the shots and laying down the rules. Their movements becoming more demanding, more serious and he felt like he was about to say 'fuck it' and just grab her not caring and just slam himself into her. His lips drew up in a slightly frustrated snarl, hungry and longing to have her. He fought himself from just dominating her and taking her. The woman moved her hands making him growl more, his body was at attention, his manhood hard as a rock, more furious than before. He was hurting right now, and she had the power. It angered him that he couldn't be as aggressive with her as he was with the other woman he had. He cared too much to just be rough and take her.

Oh she was making him too aroused. She was playing with fire, did she realize this? His eyes watched her possessively and longingly. His breath was ragged and he'd done nothing but kiss her. His heart was racing and his hand came out to grab her as she moved away, her words lost to him. Registering only that she said idea. Their hands clenched and Aro moved with her, they came to the water, her scent faded down a few notches, but he was gone right now. His drunken stare all because of his desires for him. She was his alcohol, his weed and his love.

The moment she gave him the opportunity his lips met hers feverishly. His arms wrapped around her tightly and he growled deep and possessively. His arms moved down into the water running over her ass and gripping it firmly lifting her some wanting her to wrap her legs around him. His member seeking her out. He couldn't take it anymore, he was without words only desire leading his motions. He could turn many in heat females away, really he could if he tried, but Sidra, no...she was his, no male was allowed to touch her. He would become furious to learn any had.

His tongue broke their walls finding hers and he moaned a deep lust filled sound into her, and as long as she didn't pull away he'd penetrate that boundary between them and the moment he broke into her he would break their kiss with a near howl, "...mmm" he growled, "...this is what I wanted..." He said, he was so pent up he almost felt like he'd have to pull out. He felt himself throb inside her and all he did was enter, however, he was sure he didn't release. He panted, his head gone into her shoulder. "Oh my Fenris...Sidra..I don't know if I can handle this.." He admitted. For the first time a woman was too much for him. She put so many boundaries on him, and he didn't refute them. The boundaries heightened the experience. Knowing he couldn't have his release in her, drove him wild. The boundary becoming a challenge, an opportunity and he had been driven to try and meet that challenge. To please her.

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.arowolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread