Where is My Mind?
The canine was thrilled at his amused expression, her heart filled with joy that only came from other people. Her joke was a success! She giggled then wagged her tail, while jumping and smiling. Jordyn was so happy to have made a new friend, especially one so amused by her jokes. Maybe she could write a song about him. Yeah, like a lullaby or something. He seemed to like her last little song and dance, but of course, how could you not. She looked down at the goose beside Edgar, and smiled at her. She was such a cute little thing... "Oh", Jordyn said out loud. That reminded her, how could she forget? "My pocket book!". She wrote it on his paper too. She had to find it. It had all of her records in it, her childhood memories, and a map. "Would you mind helping me look for it?", she wrote, and then drew a quick little sloppy sketch of it. It looked terrible, but she was quite confident that he would get it. The collie made a gesture that meant for them to follow her, and started searching through the thick grass.

Messages In This Thread