Now the monster is awake
Haha, isn't it great? :][html]

He would need to stitch some of the wounds so that they would heal properly. He knew that before he even began to prepare his needle and the horse hair he would use as the thread. He had discovered that he could boil the thread and needles in water to disinfect them, and kept them prepared inside a small leather pouch. He set a strip of cloth down on the floor where he set out his medicines. Turning to find Savina looming near the door, Pilot nodded when he saw that she had fulfilled his request.

"Umm, wait for now. Let me prepare, and then I will ask for you to help me." He set the threaded needle aside and looked back to Naniko. It was evident that she had been raped. He didn’t think she had been torn, but he knew that she would still be sore. Her pelvis would feel inflamed for a week or so, but he almost sure it would heal alone. He assumed some of the blood that stained her thighs could have been transferred from her other gash wounds. If later Naniko complained of pains he hadn’t treated, he could then reassess her. Hopefully, Pilot thought, Conri hadn’t done too much damage to her. If the birth canal was torn at all, it would make having the puppies more difficult.

"Savina, could you bring the water bucket here?" He grabbed a piece of cloth and dipped it into the water, wringing it so that it was only damp. "Place this on her forehead, it might help comfort her." He handed it to Savina, knowing fully well that the Kava would knock Naniko out. Still, he took extra time to add these few touches solely because Naniko was a friend. He couldn’t believe he was treating her.

He used another damp cloth to clean any debris from her gash wounds. Slowly then, Pilot began to stitch the wounds closed – a skill he had practiced on other patients a few times prior to this. When he had finished, he snipped the end of threads and began to cover the freshly closed wounds with a salve. It was a medication that would improve the healing process and help prevent infection.

He turned to Savina, talking in a hushed voice. "Could you try to get something and clean this place up a bit? We can try to change the sheets after I finish dressing her wounds, but maybe clean up the stray blood some?" There was some on the floor, the wall, and even on the wood of the bed. It was a rather horrific sight.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread