Angry Tears
[html]

out of character

Hide it from her? Why? Adelle knew Grandpa. He'd been at the center of her world, her idol. To hear that he was weak, that he'd been dying all that time was a crushing blow. She wasn't quite a child anymore, but she still had rage inside her, body growing stiff as Neela went on. Everyone had known, and no one had bothered to tell her? I'm shifted! I took a warrior's oath, and I've even fought in battle and won. There was no need to treat me like a child!

It was shameful. That it had been known to so many pack members, and she'd been kept in this perfect bubble. The shock and pain of his death had been so much to bear. Neela's soft words on top of that just heightened her emotions. She growled at the pregnant female. Of course. I'm just some ignorant youth who can't do anything on her own! That's why everyone kept the truth from me! It was hard to stay still as she was, and not strike out.

<style type="text/css">
.darkfowe .space {float:right; height:270px; width:270px;}
.darkfowe b {font-weight:bold; color:#e7e5ce; letter-spacing:1px;}
.darkfowe b:before {content:open-quote;}
.darkfowe b:after {content:close-quote;}
.darkfowe p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.darkfowe {margin:0px auto; width:95%; max-width:730px; min-width:500px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/sOvL0.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#ab5836; line-height:16px; border-radius:10px;}
.darkfowe .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread