[p] wake me up when september ends
[html]

out of character

Something moved beside her. Caught up in her own world Adelle almost didn't see it coming, just heavy sobs wracking her frame. Jerking her head at the sudden realization that she wasn't alone Adelle shied a little away from what was there. Recognizing the luna her steps slowed a little, trying to focus on what she was doing. It was so childish, breaking through the court making a lot of noise. Couldn't she be more mature? Shaking her head Adelle stopped, the concern clear in Aly's voice. Her tail wagged a little, trying to not let it drag her down.

Breathing heavily Adelle closed her eyes, trying to collect herself together. The changing of the trees just kept coming back to her mind. Yes, seasons came and went. She knew that things changed a lot. Adelle herself had changed. It was just so much, thinking about the years passing without her grandpa there. She had thought he'd always be there. Adelle was an adult now, she had to act like one. Shaking her head she glanced over at Aly. It's nothing... Remembering the funeral her ears flattened further back. It was painful to think about. Blinded by sorrow she'd lashed out at everything, including Alyssum. She should apologize. I'm sorry.

<style type="text/css">
.darkfowe .space {float:right; height:270px; width:270px;}
.darkfowe b {font-weight:bold; color:#e7e5ce; letter-spacing:1px;}
.darkfowe b:before {content:open-quote;}
.darkfowe b:after {content:close-quote;}
.darkfowe p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.darkfowe {margin:0px auto; width:95%; max-width:730px; min-width:500px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/sOvL0.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#ab5836; line-height:16px; border-radius:10px;}
.darkfowe .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread