Where is My Mind?
Once Jordyn's hind feet finally made connection with the earth she let out and big sign, released her self from Edgar's hold, and slid her back down the tree trunk into a kneeling position, while rubbing her sore elbow. "Thank you," she said, and smiled, then took the pocket book out of Edgar's hands, then opened her leather shoulder bag, smelling the powerful, sweet smell of her dried rose petals inside. She placed it in the pouch and closed it up so it would safe once again. She then looked up the tall tree and spotted the squirrel. She contemplated climbing back up to give it a piece of her mind, but then thought differently. He would pay eventually, his scent was on her pocket book, either way. While looking up, she felt something tickle her arm. Edgar was nudging a paper to her. She stared at his handwriting, noticing how neat it was, then wrote her answer. "I am from the north in search of my family. What about you? And why does a that goose follow you everywhere?" She gave it back to him, and waited patiently for a reply. She hoped that when her talk was, over that she would meet up with this man again, for she had always hated goodbyes that lasted forever.

Messages In This Thread