you must be swift as a coursing river
Sebastian's ears flicked to the side as heavy, smooth footsteps indicated someone approaching the arena. His head turned a little more slowly, his nostrils flaring briefly as he inhaled the scent. Masculine, reminiscent of Jazper and Lorenzo's scents. A sibling of either, perhaps? As he came into view, Sebastian was undecided. He was a big boy, no doubt about that, powerfully muscled and athletic with the height to more than make up for it. Pretty good-looking, too. Shaggy, clean, black-and-white fur from the tip of his mohawk to his toes. A neat mohawk, deep blue eyes, a strong voice and a charming, cocky grin on his face.

The foxy archer grinned right back, showing off gleaming white teeth in a warm smile as he sauntered closer to the younger man. "Salve, handsome," he purred. "I think I would remember you. I am Sebastian. Pleasurable to meet you, Aro." The Italian offered Aro a short bow before he firmly shook the much larger male's massive hand, his slender black hand almost disappearing in the Marino's sure grip.

"And what would bring you down here, hmm?" Sebastian raised an eyebrow, extracting his hand from Aro's grip before it was crushed and resting it in his hip, ignoring the mutilated dummy he had just finished with. "Perhaps looking for someone to train with?"

Messages In This Thread