Torn Family, Broken Heart, Fractured Mind
[html]

OOC here!

Papa was slow in his reaction, not understanding what she was offering at first. As patiently as she could she waited as he dipped his snout in the water, pulling back when he realized that he couldn't breath with his nose in it. What had made him this weak? Where was her papa, the one that would hold all the scary monsters of her imaginings back? True, Mahn had always been the one she'd looked to for protection, but her bond with her quieter parent had been stronger.

The water was lapped up thankfully. He looked much better when he straightened up. Her tail wagged, thinking about the answers. Mahn's still in the house. I don't know where Honrin and Pandora are, but they're in the pack. I live with Taru, and Keldava lives next to us. I go over and visit her sometimes. Keldava and me are doing okay. Her hand's taking a long time to heal. She can't fight properly. It upsets her a lot. She couldn't fix it. Just like she didn't know how to fix this.

<style type="text/css">
.artdaleaf b {font-weight:bold; color:#176e80; text-shadow:#9a7562 1px 1px 2px;}
.artdaleaf p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.artdaleaf {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#eeb598; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Hrh2j.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #8f7030; padding:330px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9a7562; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.artdaleaf .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.artdaleaf p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.artdaleaf p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread