summertime sadness
Shadow was out and about again, Thana was safe and his and things were settling down now of which was a good thing. Shadow had a plan for today though, he was looking for his pack sister the very one who shared his views and had been there for him when he was sad and now he had heard the terrible news that she like him had lost both mate and pups, she would need him like he needed her and he would answer the call. He moved slowly on all fours as he sniffed the air and searched her out. No one in this pack could hide from him, he had learned the scents and knew which one was which down to those he should avoid and so on. He got close to the smell of Drin and he gave a soft kind howl that only she would hear. His heart went out to her in the call and he really wanted to see her. He cared about her well being like all I'm the pack but she like Fayne had brought him back and kept him going. " Sister...its me Shadow, I want to speak with you, please. You were there for me and now I wish to be there for you. I care about you and we have the same views on matters that have been happening."

Shadow gave a whine and he sat down as he waited for her to come to him and as he sat there he picked up another scent, something new that made him think of Terra for some reason. His tail slowed and he was excited to see her and if he couldn't help at least he would be the best darn listener there was when she spoke with him, if she spoke with him.

Messages In This Thread