My mind won't let me feel
[html]
Word Count :: 000 || Points: 0 Ooc text here

Itzal was sitting down looking out at the trees. He had found a piece of flat land with some grass that made it more comfortable than the bare ground. His katana lay in its sheath by his side and next to it was his sultan knives and dagger. He had been sitting there for a while. He finally sighed and pushed himself up off the ground. He gathered up his weapons and looked around. He wanted to get some training in and he had heard that there was a training ground recently built near here. He noticed an old mill and remembered that Alaki had supposedly built the training ground there. So he started towards it.

When Itzal reached the mill he was ready to start getting in some work with his katana. He had gotten a little training from Alaki, but he hadn't worked on using it much since he had left. And he was determined to find more weapons to learn to use. He walked around the end of the mill and there was the practice ground spread out in front of him. And there was only one person in sight. Itzal had to laugh to himself. What was the chance that both him and Axelle had chosen to train at the same time. He jumped over the fence and walked towards her, watching her trying to work with a traditional bow and arrow.

"I find you much more threatening with the crossbow." He said, grinning as he leaned against a training post. He hadn't forgotten his own reason for being here but maybe Axelle could help with that. He knew she had some experience with the katana. Maybe she could help teach him some more.

<style>
.GR2_Rio p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Rio b {font-family:verdana; color:#656877; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Rio {background-color:#0b090c; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#d1ccd0; line-height:12px; width:414px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/vg24v4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:440px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Rio .ooc {text-align:Left; font-family:verdana; color:#dccab6; font-size:9px; border-bottom:1px double #656877; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
</style>
Code by Kitty !
[/html]

Messages In This Thread