Music is good for the soul
[html]

Nah, you're fine dear Big Grin

Ookami walked past the male, thoughts too absorbed in his head over how Adonia could do something like this to him. It was unbelieveable. He didn't even hear the questions that the male asked him. His bleeding hand was unclenched, letting the split knuckles not be spread out and it felt better that way. But as soon as the larger male stepped into his way and yelled at him, they clenched back up and he growled. His clenched fist only split the cuts open more and they dipped blood steadily onto the ground. It wasn't very often Ookami met a taller wolf, but he didn't back down. He looked up the few inches and he walked even closer to the male. "What the hell do you think I'M looking for?!" He used his hands to push the male back away from him as he stepped around him.

Ookami wasn't a mean wolf, and his emotions had gotten the better of him. He let out a groan as the words that he spoke finally reached his ears and he stopped, shaking his head and running his hands across his face, blood smearing onto his cheek. The snarl was dropped from his face and all that was left was disappointment in himself for treating another wolf with such cruelty.

His body turned around to face the taller wolf and he sighed, looking the wolf in the eyes. His amber ones glowed with a hint of anger still to them, the rest glinting with apology. "I'm sorry, today hasn't been the best day, please excuse my extreme rudeness.." His deep, gravely voice trailed from his lips with sincere apology twinged in his words. "If you follow me, I think I may know where a music store is, but it's quite a ways away." His body stood rigid, bleeding hand clenching and unclenching, widening the cuts everytime. The flowing blood felt divine, a distraction from his anger, and the spliting skin caused him to feel reliefe from the other pain he was feeling. A near shudder of pleasure rumbled through his body as his skin split further open and his knuckles screamed out in pain at the cracks that now lined the bones.

<style>
.ookamifall .of-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: arial, serif; font-size:11px; }
.ookamifall p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ookamifall b {color:#bb5a14; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.ookamifall {background-color:#f0f1ed; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts ... tab3v2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:439px; text-align:justify; }
.ookamifall-border {width:441px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.ookamifall .box {width:165px;height:290px; float: right;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread