Music is good for the soul
[html]

<3, now mine is short! XD

Ookami watched as the anger seemed to drain from the other's face too. He gave a curt smile as he spoke, he was still uptight and really angry in side, but he made it go away from his face and actions. He didn't want to take the anger out on a complete stranger.

The words just registered in Ookami's head as he looked down at his steadily bleeding and probably broken hand. He let out a little chuckle, though it was kind of forced. "It's just a scrape." He looked back up at the wolf as he spoke again, a small smile playing on his lips. "Nice to meet you Adrian. I'm Ookami." The question repeated in Ookami's mind as he thought of a way to answer it. "I want a new guitar, and maybe some song pieces." He smiled smally as he looked at Adrian, "What about you? Why do you want to find it?"

They had been walking towards it now and Ookami saw it come into view, though it was still quite far away. "It's just up here." He went to point with his right hand but his knuckle screamed out in protest, Ookami, relinquishing the pain, pointed anyway. A tight smile on his face, he was getting scared that he enjoyed this pain so much, but it was just kind of an escape from reality, he could control how much pain he felt, even though he couldn't control anything else. He liked that.

<style>
.ookamifall .of-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: arial, serif; font-size:11px; }
.ookamifall p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ookamifall b {color:#bb5a14; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.ookamifall {background-color:#f0f1ed; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts ... tab3v2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:439px; text-align:justify; }
.ookamifall-border {width:441px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.ookamifall .box {width:165px;height:290px; float: right;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread