[M]One Moment at a Time
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... mes_v2.png); background-color:#000000; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 335px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; border-bottom-left-radius:0px; border-bottom-right-radius:0px; border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px;">

ooc: Form, Secui

" Pray tell what else you think I was doing?, I had said if you purged yourself I would be with you did I not?...have you known me to spin false truths or to go back on my word?".

X'ies was a manipulative bastard, but rarely was it that he found himself speaking that which was not true. Truth after all was a maliable thing, why lie when you could simply shine another light, another perspective on what was true? Regardless he had always been honest to X'yrin and now standing before her with the gift he had crafted, and what was she telling him other than her desire to mate with another male. Regardless of the reasons, it was rather insulting to him; if the grey wolf hadn't known his childhood friend better it would have been taken as ' You've taken too long, so I'm going elsewhere so they can give me babies'. A scowl formed upon his face, and had he been a lesser man he would have retracted the gift and kept it for himself. But such things were childish, and he kept in mind the reason why he had made it in the first place. "..But yes, I spent my past few days away making this...I killed the animals needed for the pelts...the owl feathers are strung from my own collection, and you will see the feathers of your vulture friend in there as well...If it is not obvious by now, this is my gift to you, to declare my intention to mate. Though it seems like a somewhat pointless venture now, still the season is not over for some. Perhaps there shall be another I can use, like you to strengthen our pack relations". Again, the scowl on his face but it did not last for long.

He would leave her with the gift and trod back up the incline towards his 'usual spot' on the mountain, the very same spot where he had first discovered these emotions. This contamination, this curse. Perhaps he would find another, but would they be as suitable a vessel? Perhaps not.

Word Count: 324

[/html]

Messages In This Thread