[M]One Moment at a Time
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... mes_v2.png); background-color:#000000; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 335px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; border-bottom-left-radius:0px; border-bottom-right-radius:0px; border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px;">

ooc: Form, Secui

X'ies heard her words, to many these things would not be as easily read. But the moment he heard the tone of her voice. X'ies froze still and turned to face her, she was walking down the mountain, her body langague was one that gave the impression that she was tired, but not in the traditional sense. Rather it seemed that she was tired of trying to force water out of a stone. He hesitated for a second as there was a twist in his stomach. On this spot he had discovered just what it meant to have loved. Just what it felt like, and why he had followed this female..why he had come running when she had popped onto his radar again.

The grey wolf turned to follow before he even knew what he was doing. " X'yrin! Wait". Beyond those words he hadn't really thought about what he was going to say next, his practicality once again flown out the window as he was stripped of his defenses. "...I...the....the coat...it was made for you and no other...I...would not have it worn by any other......just as...jus-". His eyes darted from the side to the ground, ears pinned against his head in what would appear to any other as visible fear. "...Just as I would rather not.....have any other...to be with....to...bare my children...". He looked back up at her once more, eyes returning to fog as he found himself again. Strength returning to his voice.

"Will you mate with me?"

Word Count: 299

[/html]

Messages In This Thread