This road we walk, we walk together
[html]
Ooc Sorry for the delay, holidays. Back now. [WC: 321 || Pts: 3]

Having Axelle in his arms felt like the most natural thing in the world to the black male, the idle stroking of his hands over her belly betraying the well-kept secret of her suspected pregnancy. Of course, it wasn't definate yet, but Kai hoped that it wouldn't be long before they both knew for sure whether she was indeed carrying a litter. His eyes scanned the room, trying to work out why they had been called together in such a manner. It soon became apparent the reasoning for the meeting.

So Aeron was in charge now... Understanding the shift in the pack now, Kai felt Axelle slide from his embrace and immediatly his arms felt empty without her in them. But he quickly turned his attention to Aeron and offered a slow bow of his head, offering her the same loyalty and allegience as he had done to Alaki and Naniko. He wondered where they had gone and why, but he guessed it didn't matter. What did matter was the fact that Aeron was now the Angela of Anathema, and he would treat her as such. "Aeron, you have my full support and loyalty, just as Naniko and Alaki did. If you need anything done, you simply have to let me know."

As Axelle also offered her support, Kai's eyes reverted back to the black and white female, his eyes dancing somewhat darkly as she approached. She was like a magnet for him, that he always felt himself drawn to, undeniably. As she came closer and whispered that she would be in her den later, his smirk grew and he offered her the smallest of nods, agreeing to what she proposed. He would be there, alright. Wild horses couldn't keep him away. Kai's head turned to watch his mate walk away, before he once more offered his new Angela another nod before heading off as well. Later, he would find Axelle.

Table and Siggy by Sammiie; Photo by Diana Pinto@flickr

<style>
.Kai04-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.Kai04 i {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic;}
.Kai04 b {color:#f2f2f2; font-weight:bold;}
.Kai04 {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/2uhu450.png); background-position:top
center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed;
padding:300px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-
size:10px; color:#d3d3d3; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-
spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px;
font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread