*M* falling from an angel's sky
[html]

BIGGEST apologies ;___; a lot of shit went down, I'll post more i swear

Small hands plastered themselves to his thick chest as she almost lead the giant into the house, a smile painted clearly on her dark muzzle. All the confusion over Toby was clearly forgotten, the least of the slender coydog's worries as she wrapped an arm around him. Sel admired his willingness to help her, to help Vinátta and anyone he held close to his heart...It was a great reality, a tender one at that. She leaned happily into his kiss, closing her eyes, mystified and oh so happy under the loving touch. I love you. She repeated, quieter. Her tail brushed the air behind her, smiling so relieved that he didnt think her weird for her display of random (yet tender) loving for him.

She spun away from his arms, closing her eyes like a dancer. Floppy ear lifted slightly as he asked of her condition. I'm just feeling so great today! It's good to see you, love. Selene murmured, sitting herself on the large sofa, a small palm patting the space beside her invitingly. The poor girl was not sure what she wanted, but perhaps just him...In her giddiness, she'd pull the weapons from his body and drag him to sit with her. But of course, likely those deadly objects would have weighed half as much as her, it was a marvel how her mate had managed it so much. Come, sit with me Fritz... She asked again, eyes bright like jewels and hopeful.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread