Blood on my hands
[html]
Well then, shall we wrap this up after your next post? Don't think there's much else to say XD If you ever want to plot something lemme know! This was fun Big Grin
wc 346

A strong breeze swept across the coast, ruffling her fur and her long mane of raven hair flowed out behind her. The Italian wolf believed that the ocean was a place of rebirth. It had "birthed" her here, to this new world and her new life. The sea had brought her brother back to her. And now here, once again, when she felt as if she were on the brink, this helpful stranger came to bring her back to stable ground. Many of those examples were rather metaphorical, but it was true for her. She breathed the salty ocean air deep into her lungs, savoring the smell and taste of it. The female never wanted to be too far from the sea. It was of great comfort to her. At that moment she also decided that whenever her time here on this earth was done, she wanted to be laid to rest by the ocean. A morbid thought perhaps, but she didn't think of it that way.

A larger smile cracked across her slender muzzle as he stated he was glad she was feeling better. The gold and black male may have been a bit emotionally distant, but some were just like that. He had helped her. He didn't have to stop and talk to her, to sit here and listen to her worries and give her his advice. Yet he had. And for that she considered him a friend.

Anslem. It was an interesting name, unique. "Its a pleasure. I'm very happy that our paths crossed ways." Her emerald eyes were sparkling like jewels in the light, now that much of the somberness was absent from them. "I live in Twilight Vale. Come seek me out if you ever wish to. I hope that we will meet again sometime." Because for now, it was time for her to journey home. The girl still had some things to sort out and duties to see to. Surely Anslem did as well. Such was the life for pack wolves such as themselves. It was a good life though.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread