Man Amplifier
[html]

D'awwwww so much fluff! ouo I feel sooooo bad that this fling might have to end. ;~; Also PPed slightly to get things moving for MOAR FLUFF.

The Brittany had a responce soon after she had asked the question, which was... good? Vladi wasn't sure. Either way she soon wrote some more words: I have not planned out much for today. I am still surprised I happened to come across you, to be honest. She flashed him a small smile after giving back the notepad.

And then, something unexpected happened. Though she had been thinking about them not a moment ago, his kiss came as a shock. Not an unwelcomed one by any means, but just... a shock. She blinked, her eyes wide as they stared into copper orbs, and she fell silent.

An even stranger feeling swirled within her as the Russian let her bright eyes soften at Edgar, and curiosity pulled at her. She thought it was morbid curiosity, really, but... It wouldn't hurt to try, right...?

She wrote him a new note, though the jitteryness in her handwriting was self-evident. Close your eyes, it read, and after allowing him time to read and shut his orbs, she set the notepad in her lap again and the pencil on top of it. Slowly she brought her head nearer to his, and her hands rested over his paws. Instinctively her own eyes gradually heaved close as her muzzle pressed against Edgar's into a gentle kiss. She held her lips on his for what seemed for an eternity as she felt her body flare up, her cheeks blushing brightly, but eventually she pulled away, her eyes opening again. Her ears flattened against her skull as she looked away from him, a new fear building up inside her. What if the peck of affection he had given her was the farthest he wanted to go? What if he didn't desire what she just gave him? This caused her dark tail to attempt to wrap around her leg, but it didn't get too far as her leg had been resting tightly on Dmitrii's saddle.

<style>
.cloudguilt .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.cloudguilt p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.cloudguilt b {color:#355A7F; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.cloudguilt {background-color:#81ADDB; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... /table.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.cloudguilt .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #9ECBF7; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread