Lets greet the neighbors with a smile!
[html]
(517) OOC: Gaspppp

As if to answer her he changed his direction to head towards the stables, and she smiled glad she would have company, it was always good to not be alone, especially one in her position, though it had been some time since she burst out crying about her puppies, she still thought about them and felt lost often times. If someone was near, especially Robert she would not think of them much unless it was mentioned. Even if Skye were to come up to her this time and ask her about grandchildren, Eclipse would not nearly burst into tears as she had last time. She was getting better. She kept her pace with his, though his strides were a big longer she only had to take half an extra step than him anyway and she normally walked fast.

His incredulous look and comment made Eclipse giggle. This must have been what she looked like when she first reacted about Archery. She’d told the man who had taught her that she did not want to fight and he had laughed just like her and shook his head explaining. “I thought the same thing once” She said looking fondly on that memory; “But i was taught by a wise man that, just because something was once made to fight, doesn’t mean it always will be for a fight. No, you can hunt with a bow. I have felled two deer in one day with this and you can use it as sport, it is fun. I can show you.” She said happy to show him there was more to archery than fighting and beign a warrior, which she was not. Not after the many months of being in Ichika, though that didn’t mean she in no way could fight. Because she could. She had actually used this very bow to shoot at her brother.... the horrible red eyed man who admitted to being the one who murdered her father. She would not tell him this though. It was a dangerous weapon no matter what, and it was easy to take advantage of but she didn’t think this man would at all.

They entered the stables where Eclipse walked to Grace’s stall, where the two horses stood. Her colt was getting bigger by the day, though he would not be full grown until he was three years old. She rubbed on his head and put Grace’s halter on; “ I’m sorry Colt, but you’ll be better off here today. I will let you out tomorrow;” She said to the young foal. She turned over to Adrian; “I will show you where I practice. It is out of the way, but open for Grace.” She said leading the horse out of the stables and headed towards the flower fields where she kept her targets set up. They were natural targets and she was sure they would get wet from rain or what not, but she was sure that they would do away with themselves naturally and she could easily make more.

<style type="text/css">
.eclipseclock b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #5c6730; }
.eclipseclock p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.eclipseclock {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#d9da9a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6AuC4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #87885d; padding: 187px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c6730; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Kite/Aly
[/html]

Messages In This Thread