My mind won't let me feel
[html]
[WC: 372 | Pts: 3] Totally fine Smile

Everything between them was like fire. She loved it, but she also couldn’t get caught with him because she would have a big problem with Kai. His moves were just as sudden as hers were, and as he aimed for her hip, she jumped back – but not quick enough. He sliced her, a shallow wound, and blood beaded around the cut and dripped slowly down her leg. She paid it no mind, and didn’t let it get in the way of her focus. She saw his next move swinging towards her head, and ducked. She felt the air of his blow breeze past her, but didn’t get up in time to dodge his pommel shot to her stomach.

The hit was hard enough to send her flying backwards, coughing on her way down to the ground. It was a good thing Axelle was quick because as soon as she landed on the ground, she was quick to bring her legs up and allow herself to roll over her head onto her hands and knees. Then she rose again bringing her sword back up into position. This time, she moved, without warning, and aimed a slash at his leg, but when he dodged it, she continued to come at him and soon they were chest to chest again. She stuck her Katana in the ground and backed away from him with her arms out. ”Hit me, I’m vulnerable.” She smiled at him, and grabbed her Katana out of the grass and walked over to her things to put it away.

She grabbed one of her daggers – not a small one, but not a big one either. It was just big enough to have her feel comfortable with it. ”Daggers next? I think you’re pretty good with the Katana. Every time you move up in the warrior rankings you’ll train more and learn more as you go.” She walked back up to him, closely, touching his chest once again, but with the hand that wasn’t holding the knife. She touched her own wound, taking a bit of blood on her finger, and smearing it across his lips. Then she lowered her head to his chest, and licked some of the blood she caused, off.

<style>
.axedevil { background-image:url(http://i48.tinypic.com/33bk76g.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#000000; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:350px 0px 10px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:"times new roman", times, serif; font-size:13px; line-height:18px; border:1px dotted #41b2b1; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; border-radius:10px;}
.axedevil b {color:#ffffff; text-shadow: 0 0 .5em #41b2b1, 0 0 .5em #41b2b1, 0 0 .5em #41b2b1, 0 0 .5em #41b2b1, 0 0 .5em #41b2b1; }
.axedevil p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread