i don't want the world to see me
[html]
http://i.imgur.com/Mgug7.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;">
http://i40.tinypic.com/jrqkvp.png); background-repeat:repeat; padding:15px">

344 3 points

Her body told the young girl to sleep, to fight the fatigue with something restful. It seemed almost non-accomplishable, her eyes were heavy: but wouldn't close. The princess clung to Rêve, her skinny form making her appear a lost child clinging to a soft possession, eyes crazed and hair frizzy. So much Ellie worried, where the hell was Lowry? Had he escaped such a storm with ease? Or was he somewhere, perhaps struck with sickness--weathering away to nothing...A numb, cold fear had started in the gut of the youth, consuming her smiles. One out of three was guaranteed safe from the storm--Yet a glimmer of hope still lingered, tucked away like a quiet, soft light in the back of her consciousness. Maybe her siblings had been wrongly underestimated. They were Lykoi, strong in blood and name--Stronger and more headstrong than what seemed the average.

Soon perhaps her wallowing would have to end, perhaps the Angela would have to drag her out of it, pull her from the expressed weakness and uselessness. While it lasted, Elody let the guilt and worrying consume. Why had she not convinced her brother to be alongside her on her travels? Why had it slipped like an oily fish from her fingers? A small sigh slipped her, patting the masked creature's head absently as she thought. It didn't take long to be interrupted, pulling her mind from the depths and out to address the greeting. It was Itzal, the one she saw as her mentor. He had looked better other days. Surely the storm had rattled everyone. For a moment silence struck her, watching him, listening to the razor-like danger of his voice. Had he been pissed off earlier? The dark princess managed a smile, not a happy one--Wane and sarcastic to a point. Feel like shit. You? With a flicked ear, Ellie gestured for him to sit, not expecting much conversation. From her lap moved the fat raccoon, brushing alongside her mistress to flop contentedly by the coyote's thin knees, not used to strangers at this point.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread