M- left enough ignition
OOC:Makes sense. The little coon probably tried to get to an old feeding place, but instead got scared by the storm and high-tailed it back inside in a different location. You'd be surprised how many people I know in 'Souls that would say to go outside. Sorry for the delay.

He watched the hybrid, taking in her emotions to see how helpful she'll actually be in searching for the raccoon. Hands curling into fists, a sad facial expression. Well, you'd be an idiot not to see just by her body language that she holds the little sneaky devil dear to her heart. Funny, the last time I cared that much about someone, they were both torn from me. Hate to see it to this poor thing. "You really don't need to thank me, this is an opportunity to do something other than sitting on the floor." He sifted his weight to get a glimpse of the tunnel cave system beyond. "Yeah, if its as smart as most raccoons, she's probably going to stay somewhere safe." Lukos focused back on Elody, remembering that he forgot to introduce himself. "Ah, right where are my manners. I'm Lukos, pleasure to meet you."

Messages In This Thread