Scouting for Sustenance
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... mes_v2.png); background-color:#000000; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 335px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; border-bottom-left-radius:0px; border-bottom-right-radius:0px; border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px;">

ooc: Form;Lupus , sorry about the delay been very busy

Regardless of what he had thought it seemed that this mere rabbit was about as much of the rations as they had at the moment, that was not going to do. No not at all. However the blame could not lay upon that back of this new member no, her hunting was just a single pair of jaws within their family. And if each had bothered to bring a piece to the plate then their rations would have increased nearly tenfold. But no, it seemed that this family had again not yet come to learn the ways of the collective, something that after this storm, he was going to ensure that they did...whether it be liked or no. " Worry not"" If there are problems during the storm we have live stock with which to feed ourselves....I am sure our leaders would rather it not come to such measures...but it cannot be helped..". This much was true, they had sheep...and of course the horses...useless animals for which the dull witted of their species had taken to riding around on in the two legged form.

" My only concern lies with what the other members of the pack have been doing up till now...before...hunting was a mandatory expectation...but X'yrin and Jaden have gone soft...they have allowed expectations to slide...it would seem that now we reap the rewards such a soft paw can bring....".

For a moment X'ies would deliberate precisely what he was going to do net, this weather was not likely to give in and yet he felt that it was necessary with X'yrin's condition that they have more than just that to eat. " Regardless, you do this pack more honor than the others it would seem...Bring the rabbit to the communal dens....store the rationing there...I will stay out a little longer, perhaps these old jaws may catch something else yet..".

[/html]

Messages In This Thread