Flowers falling
[html]
WC :: 4+ OOC ::

Heiro’s handsome features broke into a boyish grin. He could see his confession of Keldava’s beauty had completely taken her off guard and somehow, her flustered state made her even more appealing. His own skin burned beneath the swathe of ebony and ice upon his cheeks, Hei was beyond smitten. He kicked around damp loam with his right foot and stared sheepishly at the ground, fighting off the strong urge to erupt into laughter while the Arte girl struggled with words. This was what she reduced him to, a blithering fool with a hummingbird heartbeat ready to pound out of his chest. He managed a little bravery when she spoke up once more, the girly happiness in her voice apparent to his highly focused ears.

His head snapped up to assure her of his words full heartedly, the sick feeling of shyness gone now. Oh yes, how could I think differently? He reached out to grab her hands, but thought better of it. He couldn’t come on too strong, he’d only scare her away. Patience and respect, this was what every woman deserved. Instead he completed the movement by gesturing their surroundings, Nothing can change that. His thoughts and sentiments for Kel were finalized. He was falling hard, but he’d take his time. She was someone to be cherished, loved, and protected from the evils in the world, how ironic.

Hei nodded gently, knowing that whatever happened would take some time to get over. He allowed her a moment to her thoughts, simply happy she hadn’t banished him or made him leave after his flatterings. Kel’s soft voice floated to his ears and the Catori’s eyebrows furrowed. He knew his own mother had her off days, but he never felt like he was actually in danger with her. To be in a home where your own flesh and blood could suddenly turn on you made a knot begin to form in his stomach. I don’t understand, nobody should’ve hurt you...especially your mother, he said, his voice a bit gravely with the growing snarl in his throat. He unclenched the fists that had balled up at his sides.

You could always stay with my family...I mean if its unsafe in your home,he suggested, the darkness that had threatened ebbing back. Somewhere Buddy thrashed about, angry that someone had damaged his possession. She’s mine, a chilling thought rushed through his head and Buddy’s antics ceased. Heiro needed to protect Keldava from any future harm, she was hands off.

<style>
.hiero3 b {color:#F5F6ED;}
.hiero3 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.hiero3 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#68685B; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:145px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; outline:1px solid #000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Qu8Sj.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#D1D1C3; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread