A Visit
[html]
(000) Ooc; Lovely table made by Sammiie! 257 Words

Along the avian's path was another; dark feathered and spritely and calling for his claim to the air. The Nomad would turn her head up again and notice with pleasure the command taken by her able companion. His dexterous form wove in and out of the song bird's path to give it ample room without relinquishing his place within the endless blue. Twice he screeched to the golden female below, making her aware of the quiet presence coming toward her along her wild path.

As he gaze returned to the earth she paused in stride making herself noticeable to the dark form as it came nearer. Then with a sound whine, she called her companion down to take his place on her shoulder; a second set of eyes should the bird observe a gesture the Nomad's own might miss. Both observed the same respectful gesture, but one pair of golden eyes appeared to widen by the greeting words. Namaste? A stout ear twitched curiously. It had been a long time since she heard that greeting as it had been the ingrained mantra of a pack now gone. "Oh." the Nomad voiced in mild surprise. "It has been several seasons since I heard that greeting. But yes... good day to you," she dipped her autumn crown briefly in turn. "I am simply on a walk before I return home. The terrible rains have passed and days like there are not to be wasted away in dens. And what of you, young one? Caught by the spell of wanderlust?"

Image credited to Mysticrainbow@Deviantart

<style>
.Xy_winter12 {width:500px; background-image: url(http://i48.tinypic.com/48br.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color: #cbd5ea; border: 1px solid #1c202d; font-family:verdana; padding: 275px 0px 0px 0px; }
.Xy_winter12 p {padding:2px 10px; text-indent:25px; text-align:justify; font-size:11px; line-height: 14px; color:#1c202d; font-family: Tahoma;}
.Xy_winter12 b {color:#5b6596; font-size: 13px;}
.Xy_winter12ooc {width:500px; text-align:right; font-family: Georgia; font-size:12px; margin:0 auto;line-height: 12px; padding:0px 0px 4px 0px;}
p.credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;color:#000;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread