Elder's Wisdom
[html]

is fine

She was right. Tharin felt that she had managed to miss his attempts to say that he understood. Her words were not as dry cut as his own, but the same point passed through it. He did not feel that she needed to justify herself in any way. She had been clouded by emotion and acted upon it, as many did in that state of mind. He just didn't reveal his own weakness and failure. He was higher ranked after all, and didn't feel secure revealing that he could be fallible to those that looked up to him. He wanted them to feel that he could be relied on.

He jerked his head in a nod, accepting the apology a touch shakily. He didn't like dwelling on the past and what it contained for him. Tharin couldn't put aside his guilt as easily as some did, and he struggled with showing his new pack that he wouldn't fail again, even though they weren't aware of what he'd done before. Humanized? No, I don't know what you mean. I've always lived like this. Puzzlement crossed his features, now struggling to keep up with her. I didn't live with two leggers. Is that what you mean?

<style type="text/css">
.tharee b {font-weight:bold; color:#341f06;}
.tharee p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.tharee {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#67501f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EMzGi.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #341f06; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#9e8b56; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-top-right-radius:60px;}
.tharee p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.tharee p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread