Am I blurry in your vision?
[html]
(000) Ooc text here.

He watched as she got up and walked towards the middle of the cave. He kept his eyes on her while she talked, listening to her without interrupting her. Itzal could tell that the whole thing threw Axelle off. He waited until she was done talking to stretch and sigh. Over the course of her explanation she had moved to the entrance of the cave. Itzal stood up and walked over to look out of the cave with her. He thought for a bit, trying to think about what Axelle's dream could mean. He was sure it was more than a dream. It held some kind of message. Itzal said the one thing that he had thought about, "Maybe she didn't have a need to come to you. Maybe it was you that needed her." He said, not sure if he was right. What would a dead person need from the living. It made more sense that the living needed the dead.

Itzal looked at her and grinned, "Don't worry. We can figure it out. If it happens again, I'll be there to help you figure it out." Itzal said, shivering slightly as a cool breeze blew some of the rain into the cave. The rain and the wind were frigid. Itzal felt bad for anyone caught out in that storm. He sighed, turning and walking back towards the back of the cave. Itzal wasn't sure what he could do right now to help Axelle. The only thing he thought she could do was work it out herself. And all he could do was listen for now.

<style>
.ItzLightning {width:504px; background-image: url(http://i47.tinypic.com/2ahejit.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color: #000; border: 1px solid #000; font-family:Century Gothic; padding: 325px 0px 0px 0px; }
.ItzLightning p {padding:2px 10px; text-indent:25px; text-align:justify; font-size:12px; line-height: 14px; color:#fff; font-family: 'Times New Roman'}
.ItzLightning b {color:#604d9c; font-weight: bold; font-size: 11px;}
.ItzLightningooc {width:504px; text-align:right; font-family: Georgia; font-size:12px; margin:0 auto;line-height: 12px; padding:0px 0px 4px 0px;}
p.credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;color:#000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread