there will be teeth in the grass
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... rel/t5.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

_____“I ain't with nobody, lady,” he said, mostly because it was true. The place where he was being called a pack, but not by him. Gypsy bands were entirely a different thing in his mind, mostly because of the lack of structure to them. Equality, that's what ran them. “I'm just a traveller who's a bit overdressed for the likes of this place and clearly not welcomed in his neck of the woods.” Pushing his hat back a little bit on his head, Laurel wasn't surprised that she wanted some reason to prove that he wasn't lying. It was common sense to ask how can I trust you?

_____“Honestly now, have I given you a reason to not believe me other than not being a wolf? I mean, if I had been an overdressed wolf here, I can bet you'd trust me just like I was your long lost cousin from downstate.” Just like in the same sense he was generally drawn to coyotes, if only because he knew he wouldn't get his face eaten off immediately, unless they were just that sort of coyote. Coyote hate on coyotes existed, very much in the same way it did for wolves hating on other wolves. They were a bigoted sort, needless to say.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread