this is how an angel cries.
[html]

WC: 382 OOC: Wheee fun hope you don't mind the lil bit of pp i did to get them in and her to sit. if you do let me know i can change it up a bit. About 10 minutes pass when she makes the broth ^^;

Saqui was not blind to the tears, but she did not voice it out. The woman wasn't trying to hide it but Saqui believed that she must be a proud woman as she herself was. She wouldn't want any stranger asking her what was wrong. They made a steady pace to the town hall, the woman spoke slowly and quietly, probably trying to preserve her breath and energy, “I think I can make you some broth, there is some meat there, but you look like you won't be able to handle too much, especially if you haven't eaten for... well if you cant remember...” She was used to making broth for herself when she felt sick. It was a learned trait that she wasn't the best at but to anyone who had not eaten, food was food.

“You have a beautiful name. I am sorry you cannot remember anything though. I hope you will learn more soon.” She said sadly wondering how she would feel if he lost her memory for any period of time. She helped the younger woman into the town hall, and found a place for her to sit. “I will be back, I must get what I need and make the broth.” She said, then hurried away to start making the broth for the woman, she would just boil up much of the dried meat they had, to bring the flavor into it, as well as any nutrients she might need to start recovering. This was how she did it before, and when asking the healers was told it was a job for the healers to do and not her, so she never learned exactly how to prepare it. Right now though... the only healer was not around. There was a fire already going and she used that to boil the water and bring out the flavor of the deer, which is what Saqui suspected it was. Once done she put the broth, with little chunks of the meat inside it, eating whatever was left herself and hurried over to where she left Ksenija. She handed the woman the broth with a wooden spoon and smiled; “I am not the best at this but it will help satisfy your hunger I am sure.

<style>
.saqhorse .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.saqhorse p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saqhorse b {color:#7e633d; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.saqhorse {background-color:#c89e64; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... e375-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #627391; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#627391; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding:350px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>
Table by Rose

[/html]

Messages In This Thread