Always wanted to play surgeon
[html]

OOC: Tada a post// WC: 00

This is Halloween, everybody make a scene
Trick or treat till the neighbors gonna die of fright

Liam Sliced into the beast removing flesh like he was skilled it a knife. He didn't say another work as he just did as he should be. There was a hole in the small family and it was something he wasn't sure could be filled. He moved with ease though he could feel the burned flesh aching. He had marked himself like he had Amaranth. The pair bared the symbol and more so he held her looks. It was his fate and because of it he hid from most of his family.

Though he could not keep hiding. He couldn't let amaranth make him feel like scum. he had to keep going he had Caroline to care for and Rio. Rio didn't need him to care for her, but he fancied her. She was smart and settled him like he thought only Robin could. He sighed as he glanced at the husky male.

It wasn't long before the elder sibling was yelling at him. Liam felt his ears hit his head and he turned away from him. He closed his bi colored eyes and tried not to yell back at him. She blames me, she's right it is all my fault if I hadn't left dad would be normal, mom would be alive. He said knife deep in the beast. I've been hiding for days, I'm cursed to look like her. He said glancing at Kable. Your lucky Amaranth doesn't hate you. As the Matriarch of the family now she's scary and odd. She's always been odd but she's worse or better now I'm not sure. And I can't help her either. He spoke looking at him.

<style type="text/css">
.Drinleaf {padding:20px;}
.Drinleaf table{width:250px; text-align:right; font-style:italic; float:right; margin:10px;}
.Drinleaf .ooc{line-height:1.2em; color:#362219;}
.Drinleaf img{width:400px; float:left;}
.Drinleaf p {line-height:1.2em; color:#000000;}
.Drinleaf .magix {color:#E06D1B; font-style:bold; font-size:20px;text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px;}
.Drinleaf b{color:#00A11D;text-shadow:#7A6ADE 2px 2px 2px;}

</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread