Where Abouts
[html]

Leviothan Moonbreaker
I live for those in my pack, to see them prosper, to see them create. But I also live to see that they live. To create for them.

A quiver of angst leapt through Leviothan's bones the next instant, a wolfish grin spreading fitfully over his ebony lips. Without a sound, he moved close and bumped his nose against the side of her leg. "Then could we consider ourselves aquaintenses? After all. It is better to work alongside those we are familiar with." He was astounded that she'd given him a straight up answer, quickly glancing to the back tied at his back. "Then I could and will get started on making your arrows. I picked up on the art when I was on my lonesome by watching another of us, a dog, do it. Seemed pretty easily done enough."

From that sentence, he was sure she'd realized that he'd never made an arrow. Ever. But he was willing to learn how to, to try and challenge himself. Always fit to learn more. He shifted his weight evenly throughout his four legs, claws digging into the ground before he looked either which way."So, I'll look out for you. Pass them the moment I get them finished if you'd like. Or we could meet up again at another time to decide exactly what's good for you and what isn't. What kind of tips do you like? Stone? Bone?"

He awaits the answer timidly, his tail still wagging at his backside, his eyes facing hers. Intent, curious, ears half massed. All in all, his eyes seemed to glimmer with unheeded interest.
OOC: Sorry it took me so long to reply. Hectic week. x.x Word Count: 242 (Iffy post/word count! >_<)

template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread