[J] The traveller in the dark
((It's cool, no worries!))

Ottilie smiled lightly at the male. Ottilie Mortimer, a pleasure to make your aquaintance. She replied smoothly, dipping her head his question regarding her skills, though-- now that took some thought. What skills did she have that she was willing to tell this man about? There were some, surely?

She could distill poisons from any number of plans. She could creep up on a man and gut him before he even had time to wake up. She could charm a man into her giving her any number of gifts. She was a mean shot with a sling. Oh, and she could play the violin and was pretty good with horses. She supposed she could give an edited version of that skill set?

Well, I'm something of a... Rogue-ish style of fighter, if you know what I mean, daggers and stealth and agility. I've got a pretty good aim with a sling. I'm good with horses, I can write. Oh, and I play violin if that's worth anything. The last part was accompanied by a little bit of a self-deprecating smirk, the mention of the instrument added in some odd twist of humor, like she was playfully toting a useless talent as something grande. Who knew-- maybe they liked violin players here.

Messages In This Thread