take me back to the age of innocence
[html]<style type="text/css">
.talithatempakumu strong {color:white;}
</style>
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... ttable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

It wasn't your fault, she said quietly, standing only a little bit taller. Normal Talitha would have happily grabbed the situation by the tail and faced it with fists balled up, but Raped Talitha was unable to compose herself long enough to even sound fiery like she normally would. She wasn't cold, and so she refused his offer with a shake of her head. Gabriel probably would've been disappointed in his daughter, knowing she was so unresponsive to another kid to have fun with, but the circumstances excused her lack of motivation completely. His words would once have offended her, and also once may have provoked a lecture, but now she simply nodded. She supposed, compared to most coyotes, she did look pretty odd.

Oh... C-can I help you look? She needed to do something productive. Something to get her mind off those groans and that cackling and snarling and the fists that had pounded relentlessly into her. She needed an escape, and Sirius was about to help her create that escape, if he would invite her company in his search. If not, she would go back to reliving the torment and hoping it disappeared of its own accord eventually.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread