under the city lights, i'm sinking
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... a/ctop.png); background-color: #74693D; background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

_____She stroked the back of the girl's head, finding it much easier to be comforting towards her. It didn't surprise Corona at all that she had snagged onto that role without question, though she had to admit it was more or less out of the blue. Something that she had never done for her younger siblings (but then again, she had disliked them for the longest time). But she was relieved that she wasn't hurt any worse than seeming to have taken a beating, which honestly made Corona a little sorry that they hadn't roughed their own prisoner up a little bit. They probably should have burned an emblem into her, something that would have forever marked her as what she was.

_____But it was all water under the bridge now. “I guess you're wondering who I am,” she said after giving her another once-over. “My name is Corona and I'm your father's sister. Which I guess makes me your aunt.” Again, she offered up a smile but this time it was much warmer and broader; a mixture of relief and happiness that was well bundled. She was so very thankful that they hadn't lost her and that she had come back in one piece, but she was even more thankful to get the opportunity to finally meet her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread