under the city lights, i'm sinking
xD That'd be a fun thread, lawl. Makes me wanna find that poetry thread that Mel and Kiri did once upon a time.[html]<style type="text/css">
.talithatempakumu strong {color:white;}
</style>
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... ttable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Perhaps one of her most obvious types of problems would be her ability to trust very easily. After the incident it would probably go into hiding, but Talitha had always been like that. She made quick friends and often put her trust at other's feets, so much so that any seasoned backstabber would know her as the biggest bull's eye in history. She had been to the mansion only a few times before, and on one of those trips had found the clothes that had been all but destroyed by Andrezej. It was strange that Haku hadn't even noticed that. Perhaps he'd thought she'd gone nuts on herself.

That'd be cool, she admitted quietly, feeling much stronger than she had earlier. It, again, would be temporary — in company it seemed she was temporarily able to forget things that usually bothered her — but it was a relief nonetheless. Talking to Corona had blocked out most of the screaming in her head, and the mad cackles were so soft that they might even have been part of some soundtrack playing in the background. She did he best to ignore them, but her sunken eyes told the tale. She would do what her aunt said to do, and she would go where Corona led, for the time being.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread