take me back to the age of innocence
[html]<style type="text/css">
.talithatempakumu strong {color:white;}
</style>
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... ttable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

I don't know any of those places, she admitted. It was absolutely perfect; she didn't explore and her dad said wolves were to be treated like the enemy if they acted at all slightly hostile, even if that hostility was the product of just any old bad day. She hadn't really gone anywhere but Inferni and Dahlia de Mai and surrounding area in a long time, since they had first crossed over the mountain, save for wherever it was they had fled to. Shadowed Sun sounded interesting, and she decided she'd go see that when she got a chance to. Twilight Vale had a more eerie name than anything else, and so she decided that was a place she didn't really want to visit. Either way, she probably would never actually make her way out to either pack. She preferred to be static in Inferni and to not have to sleep alone without a companion.

Oh, of course I'll come help. Anything to help someone she didn't know, and it was also a good way to make her stop thinking about Andrezej. Someone who didn't know what had occurred who had access to her mind might have thought she was absolutely obsessed with him, maybe madly in love with him and wishing she could have sex with him. That was kind of how her thoughts went, but it was the exact opposite; reading one's mind had nothing to do with the emotions, so it would bring about a lot of confusion if mind readers did exist.

She smelled the rabbits too, at that moment, and nodded. Her toes tensed a little as she moved in the direction the scents were coming from, unable to properly judge how far or how close they were. Therefore she moved slowly, hoping not to stir them up and cause them to flee before their reaction time caught up to... Well, the reaction. The chthonic scent of their blood in their veins, both sickening and sweet, was too easy to detect, but how close were they really?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread