come together.
[html]

out of character

OM NOM NOM. KHADEN <3 STRAWBERRY.

in character

Ember's statement, and Laurel's after gave Khaden a chuckle. Indeed, it was hard to go far in Souls without realizing that everyone here was out of connection - and while a few people seemed to push past the barriers of these weirdly entangled terrains, they were soon swept up in becoming ensnared into it - a guy that knew a gal that knew a guy. Oh well, at least what Laurel said was enlightening enough, and hell, without those connections, he's sure that Khaden and Ember wouldn't have picked Esper Hollow to reside to.

He knew Ember ultimately wanted to stay in a pack, and because of her pack-hopping recently from Dahlia de Mai, to Twilight Vale, to Shadowed Sun, to now seeking refuge within this interesting encampment, both of them were eagerly seeking full time residence in this laid back society as long as they would take them. Khaden shrugged easily at Laurel's inquiry, speaking forth his own skills. "My co-rank in Twilight Vale was a Hunter - I'm pretty good at it either or. Keeping with all the game and stuff." He laughed, the modest part of him trying to cover talent that he had. "But, I always love to learn other stuff - like medicine. I learned a lot from Naniko."

Khaden turned to Ember though, wondering what she would say. He knew by the fact that she continued to imply it that she felt as if she had no real skill, but he knew in his heart that it wasn't true. She just hadn't realized it yet, and Esper Hollow seemed the perfect place to do so.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread