come together.
[html]

_____Despite all of the bad fortune that had been shifted to his side of the scale, Laurel thought that they were getting things in fair trade. Strike down a portion of the troupe with a mystery illness that made them speak in tongues and scream, get a bunch of folks who knew what the hell they were doing to fix it. End up with a group that was mostly full of folks who'd sooner eat all of the apples out of the nearby trees and drink, get a hunter. “Well, we really don't have ranks around here,” he answered; he wouldn't have been so quick to call them a pack either but at any point they were composed more of people who didn't travel than not. “Everyone around here takes care of each other and whatever skill we're best at is what I guess you could call the rank. We're all pretty much equals here too, for that matter. But we do need someone who's good at hunting,” at which point he grinned to Khaden, “and if you wanted to be some sort of counsellor or advisor thing, I don't have a problem with it. It sounds like a good skill to have to me.”
[/html]

Messages In This Thread