a most deep and subtle poison
Sure thing. :3
[html]<style type="text/css">
.talithatempakumu strong {color:white;}
</style>
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... ttable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Esper Hollow sounded kind of like the ideal kind of community for wolves who wanted nothing to do with the troubles of politics and packs. His offer was readily accepted with a warm grin, and she nodded even though she felt more like squirming around and saying she'd go right away to see. She was on a mission, and minds on missions couldn't afford to be distracted for long. That reminded her to listen for the rain, and luckily, she didn't hear any. That meant she could be on her way to Dahlia de Mai any minute now, but things were due first.

I'd like that, she said, though half of that was a smooth lie. In truth, she wouldn't like to go anywhere outside of Inferni, hating and fearing travel as much as she did because it always led to somewhere she didn't necessarily want to be. However, anywhere that Laurel said was home, she'd have to visit. The man intrigued her, and if there more musical prodigies around the area, she would definitely be on the lookout for something neat that she could hopefully learn from someone.

I should be on my way, she finally said after a pregnant silence, though really she didn't exactly know "goodbye" in her book of "how-to's". Uhh... I'll... See you around? Oh, and... Thanks for flicking the spider off and everything. Because saying that she had felt much better pressed into his side would probably make things worse. She sprung lithely off the couch and moved quickly to the door, turning her head to smile shyly before heading out into the forest to complete her self-appointed task.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread