under the city lights, i'm sinking
[html]<style type="text/css">
.talithatempakumu strong {color:white;}
</style>
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... ttable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

She nodded mutely, small and as if she was faced down by a monster. Faolin would come back sometime, but if she didn't, that would just be life. As much as Talitha wanted her mother to be there, it wasn't like she could make any demands. She couldn't speak to anybody who would get her family back quicker. She could scream inside her own head for her mother, but that dragged up other screams — wordless screams — and she didn't want to think about it, now that they were silenced. Whatever temporary relief she could get was good. Any amount of torment could go unheard; she was here now without it for one of the first times in a while. The only other one who had silenced the screams was Sirius.

I don't know, she admitted quietly. I wanna learn to cook and shoot bows and stuff like that, and this cool guy inspired me to learn to play an instrument... But I don't know where to get one. She also didn't know who could teach her cooking and archery. She didn't want to seek anybody out at the moment, though. It could wait until she had recovered enough to concentrate without feeling like she was going to cry. As for things she liked to do, well, she had once liked to roll around, and then she had liked to march, and she had liked to run, but all those things were ridiculous now. She didn't know what she liked anymore. Didn't one lose themselves gradually, forgetting their basics before anything else?

Well, if she was a lost cause, at least it was for a good reason.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread