Would you promise to be true?
[html]
*pounces Killi* Big Grin
wc 344

Her eyes were like empty jewels as they stared out in front of her. All of their normal light and joy was absent them. Her heart pounded heavily in her chest, as if it threatened by break through the rib cage that protected it. She had never felt like this before, it was awful. All she wanted was for him to come hold her in his arms again and tell her that it was all going to be alright. But she couldn't have that until she knew the truth of what had happened. The dark femme clenched her jaw and tears threatened to burst from her eyes. She willed them back though. This was going to be hard enough, without making it more so by him coming upon her crying.

Then her ears pricked forward when she heard the sound of someone approaching. His handsome cream form came into view and her heart pounded even harder; it was in her ears. He had looked so happy, until he had seen her. Savina always wore her heart on her sleeve, and was not good at hiding her emotions. Kansas' voice stuttered her name. Even though she was the one whose heart and mind had been tortured the past few days, seeing him now she feared of hurting him. Jade eyes looked into his blue, and her ears rolled back against her skull. "K...Kansas." The wolfess swallowed hard, it felt as if there was a huge lump in her throat.

"Kansas I...heard something the other day." Hot salty tears stung at her eyes, she couldn't hold them back any longer. She diverted her gaze from his. "I...heard that you...you slept with Naniko and Lucifer..." The tears rolled down her cheeks. She could feel her body shaking slightly. Forcing herself to look back at him, she asked the first question that came to her. "When did this happen? Was it...was it after we met?" That was the one that came out, but there were others implied in her words. Such as, do they matter more than me?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread