i wanna heal your deepest scars
[html]<style type="text/css">
.byrequiem strong {color:#bbc9df; font:9pt Georgia; font-weight:bold; line-height:1.0em; letter-spacing:-1px;}
</style>
http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/9204 ... oitcp7.png) #000 top no-repeat; color:#053377; font:9pt Georgia; line-height:1.0em; text-align:justify; padding:1.5em; padding-bottom:0.5em; padding-top:20em;">

You live with Laurel? She perked up almost immediately; she wished she could see the gypsy man who played the banjo. She was even able to smile enough to make it reach her eyes at the sound of that place. She wouldn't forget the man, and she would most definitely visit Esper Hollow when she got the chance to, especially now that she knew Rachias was staying down there as well. I'll visit sometime, y-yeah. I wanna talk to Laurel again too. Infatuation, much?

Even so, the subject turned back to the culprit and she cringed; he had tried to kill her? How had she now disowned him as her brother by then? Talitha lapsed into silence, unable to bring herself to comment on it. At least Gabriel hadn't allowed him to continue living as a clan member. Her life, he had informed her, was meant to have been ended when she was just a newborn; her mother had thwarted the juvenile delinquent then. Now, he was on the loose again and she was older; he would have to think differently, but he too was older and would be able to trap her much better with the experience.

She knew she would have to watch her back.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread