Would you promise to be true?
[html]<style type="text/css">
.kansastemplate strong {font:9pt Georgia; font-weight:bold; line-height:1.0em; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.lyrics {font:9pt Georgia; line-height:1.0em; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:-1px; text-transform:lowercase;}
</style>
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/324/ ... atedu5.png) #260a19 top no-repeat;">
[ooc] i can't be stopped, i've got to take that fool's life
*poke!* <3

[ic] i'm outta bullets so fuck it, i use my knife

Seeing her so upset, that gorgeous dancing light gone from her eyes, pulled at his heart like nothing ever had before. He wanted to kill whatever was making her feel so terrible, but the problem was that he was sure that something was him. The flight instinct grabbed ahold of Kansas; he wanted to turn around and run in the opposite direction, and come back later to find her smiling at him. He inched a bit closer and sat down in front of her so he could see her face.

To his horror, the sight of him made her eyes shine with moisture, and he knew she was crying before the first tear fell. And she was crying about him. His face made her weep. This simple concept hurt more than he could stand. He wanted to make her feel better. He had wanted his face to always make her happy, not miserable.

Her eyes were stoney when she finally looked at him and the tears spilled freely down her face. She spoke his name, and then said what he knew she'd been going to say. Hearing it come from Savina's lips brought back his feelings of self-disgust. What a beastly thing I did. He looked down, wanting to cry himself. But he wouldn't have been able to take her seeing him do that.

Kansas took a shot in the dark and lifted her chin gently with his hand, looking into her terrifyingly sorrowful eyes. Savina... I'm so... sorry. I was going to tell you. That was a lie. He would have tried to hide it for as long as he could, because he couldn't stand the thought of her knowing. It was before - a long time before. I would never... She deserved the whole story. I was... I was drunk. We all were. It never would have happened otherwise. Naniko is like a sister to me, and... Savina, I haven't been able to think about anyone but you since I met you. He let go of her chin and rested his hand near her knee, still looking at her, pleading.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread