under the city lights, i'm sinking
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... ona/t8.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

_____The things that Talitha aspired to do were similar to what Corona had once wanted to do. In fact, she still did a few of the things that she had done growing up, like painting and reading. She had studied German to the point where she could get around in it without mangling it and she considered herself adept at horseback riding thanks to her father and cousin, but most of her focus had fallen into the work of healing. “Archery is fairly easy to pick up,” Corona remarked with a forming smile, “if we could find some bows, I could probably teach you how to do that.” Her father's knack for bows and crossbows had seeped down into her, though she hadn't put a whole lot of stock into that skill either.

_____At least, her aim had been no where near his, or what his used to be before he had gone blind in one eye. She imagined the lack of depth perception probably frustrated him, if he had even tried to do anything with his bow since. Corona even thought that she would ask him eventually, for that matter. As the mansion started to peek out through the trees, she pondered over the other things. “Instruments aren't that hard to find either… I haven't travelled far enough south but I know to the east of Esper Hollow is a city. I think there might be an old piano in the mansion in one of the rooms but I don't know whether or not it's in tune,” and even at that, she couldn't play it. She could sing and that was about it.

_____“Do you want to play it?”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread