Take these broken wings and learn to FLY
[html]<style type="text/css">
.kansastemplate strong {font:9pt Georgia; font-weight:bold; line-height:1.0em; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.lyrics {font:9pt Georgia; line-height:1.0em; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:-1px; text-transform:lowercase;}
</style>
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/324/ ... atedu5.png) #260a19 top no-repeat;">
[ooc] i can't be stopped, i've got to take that fool's life
Shwing.

[ic] i'm outta bullets so fuck it, i use my knife

Kansas was also still slightly unsure about why Twilight Vale had broken apart. At first the idea had terrified him - he really loved the pack, despite the things that had happened while he'd been a member. He didn't want to see it go so quickly. But he was sure Naniko didn't plan on giving it up entirely; Shadowed Sun would be joining them. Kansas knew next to nothing about the pack, but whatever was on Naniko's agenda was fine with him.

The boy yawned and stretched all four legs, in the midst of doing so hearing the clear sound of Naniko's beckoning call. Things were finally relatively normal between them, though he didn't know if they would ever be quite the same. Kansas wasn't far from rabbit lake; he had only to cross a short stretch of forest before the lake and the wolves gathered at its shore appeared. Four were there so far - his snowy leader, Lucifer's son Jazper, a male he did not recognize, and Savina. Kansas grinned and slid in next to the raven girl, giving her cheek a nudge as he did so.

He caught the end of Naniko's speech - obviously they'd been discussing this for several minutes, and he was merely late once again. But he now knew what they were leaning toward, as far as territory for the new pack went. Naniko was further along now, probably due soon. Kansas was pretty excited about being able to help out with her puppies once they were born. He looked at Savina just because her eyes seemed to give him a boost, and spoke up. I've been there also... To the west. It is beautiful, really good hunting, too. And I... hope we do keep the mansion.

He knew the Manor brought back bad memories for Naniko, so he was hesitant. It offers us a lot of safety, I think.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread