dancing in the dark
[html]

Should I assume he's unshifted? She's shifted, so she'd actually be taller. LOL
I'm gonna pp a little just so they get inside. LOL

She had a hand on her broken rib as she studied the male. He was certainly poilte, and though the smell of her blood was strong, his scent was clean of the other packs. "Evening, Emory. I'm Deuce Rhiannon, Shaman of Phoenix Valley." This was almost absurd, standing in the pouring rain concersing like civilised folk. His questionmade her smile, which came out as more of a wince.
"I'll be fine once I get back to my house and can bandage myself up." She started towards her house, which wasn't far, then glanced at him. "Follow me if you'd like to get out of the rain, Emory." She could only assume he was here to join. Another male in the pack would't hurt anything. In fact they could use another male to help hunt.
The sky let loose another peal of thunder and the woman glanced to the sky, then began leaing them to her house. She didn't live too far from the border, actually. It was nice to live so close. Once they got inside, she closed the door. She moved into the small living room, lighting the fire she had set up in the fire place. She moved around for a little bit, gathering things, and managing to bandage her ribs, gasping a little as she did so. The pain was intense, and she knew Ahren had broke the same rib he'd broken before. She took a bite of the goldenroot she had set out, chewing it slowly. She'd make some willow tea later.
Once the pain had eased some, she looked to the male. "So what brings you to the lands of Phoenix Valley?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread